1 Stacey Court – Model Home
Priced from $294,900
First Floor Unit – 1,300 sq.ft. – 2 Beds – 2 Baths – Laundry – Screened-In Patio – 1-Car Garage
This gorgeous condominium is our award-winning former model home at Canterbury Crossing, and it includes tons of upgrades!
The CHESTNUT end-unit condominium is designed for ground floor living. It offers a spacious living room with gas fireplace, dining area and well appointed chefs-style kitchen. The laundry room and linen closet are conveniently located down the hall and easily accessible from both bedrooms. Enjoy the sumptuous master suite with dual closets and spacious master bath. The attached one car garage allows for private entry into your home.
Highlights Specific to this Home:
- Award-winning, former model home.
- New construction, ground floor condominium.
- 1,300 square feet of comfortable living space.
- Homeowners association with low monthly fee.
- Low maintenance living including lawn care and snow removal.
- Private entryway and attached 1-car garage.
- 9 ft ceilings (per plan).
- 12′ x 10′ screened-in patio.
- Spacious master suite with dual closets and luxury shelving system.
- Whirlpool, stainless steel appliances includes gas range and refrigerator.
- Upgraded granite kitchen countertops with glass subway tile backsplash.
- Upgraded designer white kitchen cabinetry with glass doors.
- Additional hardwood flooring in dinette, living room, and main hall.
- Upgraded ceramic tile flooring in both bathrooms.
- Custom wood trim throughout.
- Additional electrical upgrades, including designer light fixtures.
- Tankless, gas hot water heater.
MARKETING DISCLAIMER: The renderings and visual media used in our marketing are for illustrative purposes only. They often depict options and upgrades that are available to purchase but may not be included in the standard feature package. For a full list of our current models, standard features, and available options contact a member of our sales team. All plans and specifications are believed correct at time of publication, however accuracy is not fully guaranteed. All dimensions, sizes, and descriptions shown are approximate. We reserve the right to revise content without notice or obligation.