9 Wardley Circle
Upper Floor Unit
Selling at $563,240
Upper Floor Unit – 2,439 Heated sq.ft. – 3 Bedrooms – 3 Full Baths – Covered Deck – Private 2-Story Entry – 2-Car Garage
Entry into the UPTON condominium is via a private two-story foyer that offers access to the attached two-car garage, and has enough space for an optional elevator for intentional aging in place. Upstairs you can comfortably entertain in the expansive living room, kitchen, and dining area. The private master suite includes a large walk-in closet and luxurious master bath. The second bedroom is an ideal space to use as an at-home office. The third bedroom with en-suite bathroom is ideal for your guests.
- 2,439 heated sq.ft. upper floor condominium.
- Homeowners association with low monthly fee.
- Low maintenance living including lawn care and snow removal.
- Private entryway and attached 2 car garage.
- 9ft ceiling height (per plan).
- 15’ x 9’ covered deck.
- Well-appointed kitchen with pendant lighting over large center island.
- Vented out microwave with ceramic tile backsplash.
- Designer quartz countertops in kitchen and master bath.
- Natural gas 42” Cosmo fireplace with ceramic tile surround.
- Double-bowl master bath vanity.
- Gas and electric kitchen range.
- 6 regressed LED lights in the family room.
- Wired for fan/light combo in all bedrooms.
- Flex pipe above fireplace for cable TV.
- Front entry door deadbolt.
- Overhead garage door keyless entry pad.
- Speak to a New Home Consultant for a detailed list of additional upgrades.
MARKETING DISCLAIMER: The renderings and visual media used in our marketing are for illustrative purposes only. They often depict options and upgrades that are available to purchase but may not be included in the standard feature package. For a full list of our current models, standard features, and available options contact a member of our sales team. All plans and specifications are believed correct at time of publication, however accuracy is not fully guaranteed. All dimensions, sizes, and descriptions shown are approximate. We reserve the right to revise content without notice or obligation.