Country Club Estates
Starting from $584,900
2,562 sq.ft – 1.5 Story – 3 Beds – 3.5 Baths – Dining Area – Study – Covered Lanai – Full Basement – 3-Car Garage
The expansive front porch welcomes your guests into your home. Drawing them into the large foyer before opening up into spacious main living area of the kitchen with its large corner pantry, the great room with its gas fireplace and open dining area which is just perfect for entertaining. The enticing covered lanai is perfect for those quiet summer mornings or those restful afternoons. The quiet study offers the opportunity to work quietly behind closed doors and the second bedroom is ideal for the small family or overnight guests.
The sumptuous master suite offers the option to be expanded with a relaxing bayed sitting area and gas fireplace which is ideal for curling up with a book after a long day. You’ll also find a large walk-in closet and luxurious spa-like master bath.
The second floor offers a private bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom that is ideal for use as a guest suite or for a growing teenager.
There is also the option of a finished basement adding another bedroom and bathroom, not to mention the spacious recreation area ideal for a child (or adult!) friendly play area and the very large, unfinished space ideal for storage.
This really is a very versatile home that is ideal for any-size family.
- Efficient, Energy Smart construction.
- Cultured stone or brick on portions of exterior elevation.
- 3-car garage with insulated garage door.
- Pella windows with screens and grills on all windows.
- 9 ft. first floor ceilings.
- Spacious family room with gas fireplace.
- Solid oak flooring in foyer, kitchen, dinette area, and dining room.
- Gourmet stainless steel kitchen appliance package, including cooktop and wall-oven.
- Covered lanai.
- Luxurious master bathroom with jetted soaking tub.
- Optional finished basement, adding a 4th bedroom and bathroom.
MARKETING DISCLAIMER: The renderings and visual media used in our marketing are for illustrative purposes only. They often depict options and upgrades that are available to purchase but may not be included in the standard feature package. For a full list of our current models, standard features, and available options contact a member of our sales team. All plans and specifications are believed correct at time of publication, however accuracy is not fully guaranteed. All dimensions, sizes, and descriptions shown are approximate. We reserve the right to revise content without notice or obligation.