PRESTON II Collection
Country Club Estates
Starting from $680,900
3,705 sq.ft. – 2 Story – 4 Beds (Opt. 5th) – 3.5 Baths – Dining Room – Study – Entertainment Room – Opt. Guest Suite – Full Basement – 3-Car Sideload Garage
One of our most popular home designs. This classic center-hall design initially welcomes visitors with the inviting porch then opens up into the beautiful foyer showcasing the decorative staircase. Work quietly from the large private study, welcome guests in the front living room and have magnificent dinner parties in the formal dining room. Stay connected with the family. The large gourmet kitchen opens up into the family dining area and the comfortable family room featuring the cozy fireplace.
Four large bedrooms await you upstairs, including the sumptuous master-suite where you can find quiet time to unwind.
This is a very family-friendly home with numerous options for you to personalize it even further.
- Efficient, Energy Smart construction.
- Cultured stone or brick on portions of exterior elevation.
- 3-car sideload garage with insulated garage door.
- Pella windows with screens and grills on all windows.
- 9 ft. first floor ceilings.
- Spacious two-story family room with gas fireplace.
- Solid oak flooring in foyer, kitchen, dinette area, and dining room.
- Gourmet stainless steel kitchen appliance package, including cooktop and wall-oven.
- Large walk-in pantry.
- Tray ceiling in dining room.
- Luxurious master suite with double-doors and adjoining bathroom with dual walk-in closets, corner soaking tub and private water closet.
- Large bedrooms with ample closet space.
- Optional downstairs guest or in-law suite
Town & Country
MARKETING DISCLAIMER: The renderings and visual media used in our marketing are for illustrative purposes only. They often depict options and upgrades that are available to purchase but may not be included in the standard feature package. For a full list of our current models, standard features, and available options contact a member of our sales team. All plans and specifications are believed correct at time of publication, however accuracy is not fully guaranteed. All dimensions, sizes, and descriptions shown are approximate. We reserve the right to revise content without notice or obligation.