RICHMOND HILL Collection
Country Club Estates
Starting from $719,900
3,783 sq.ft. – 4 Beds (Opt. 5th) – 3.5 Beds – Living Room – Dining Room – Study – Breakfast Room – Full Basement – 3-Car Courtyard Garage
One of our vintage floorplans that continues to remain fashionable. Offering a notably open layout, the stunning two-story foyer and front living room really allows for a dramatic entrance to this home. The very open dining room allows for great entertaining and helps give the sense of a very welcoming floorplan. The fabulous gourmet kitchen features a center-island and over looks both the dinette and family room. Tucked quietly behind the fireplace is a private study.
Upstairs you’ll find 4 bedrooms, including the majestic master suite with it’s two walk-in closets and luxurious master bath.
- Efficient, Energy Smart construction.
- Cultured stone or brick on portions of exterior elevation.
- 3-car sideload garage with insulated garage door.
- Pella windows with screens and grills on all windows.
- 9 ft. first floor ceilings.
- Spacious family room with gas fireplace.
- Solid oak flooring in foyer, kitchen, dinette area, and dining room.
- Gourmet stainless steel kitchen appliance package, including cooktop and wall-oven.
- Tray ceiling in dining room.
- Expansive master bedroom with sitting room and optional three-sided fireplace.
- Luxurious master bathroom with extended double vanity and jetted soaking tub.
- Jack ‘n’ Jill bathroom between bedrooms.
Town & Country
MARKETING DISCLAIMER: The renderings and visual media used in our marketing are for illustrative purposes only. They often depict options and upgrades that are available to purchase but may not be included in the standard feature package. For a full list of our current models, standard features, and available options contact a member of our sales team. All plans and specifications are believed correct at time of publication, however accuracy is not fully guaranteed. All dimensions, sizes, and descriptions shown are approximate. We reserve the right to revise content without notice or obligation.