Country Club Estates
Abundant in natural beauty, charm, and family-friendly warmth, Country Club Estates is the ideal backdrop for your daily lives. Don’t miss the opportunity to live in this beautiful golf course community in the Town of New Scotland. You’re not just buying a home, you’re investing in a thriving neighborhood.
Adjoining the Village of Voorheesville, and just 15 minutes from downtown Albany. Country Club Estates allows you the flexibility of an idyllic setting, conveniently located to everything you and your family may need. Distinguished 1-story twinhomes await you in one of the area’s most highly sought after neighborhoods, at Colonie Golf & Country Club.
Country Club Estates offers superb amenities and elegant estate homes on 3/4+ acre homesites.
Only 2 Homesite Remaining!
Distinguished Private Twinhomes
With endless opportunities in one of the area’s most highly sought after neighborhoods.
Annual maintenance and landscaping services available upon request.
Features at a Glance
- Exclusive neighborhood adjacent to the Colonie Golf & Country Club.
- Maintained community entrance.
- Private homesites up to 3/4+ with wooded back yard.
- Top-rated Voorheesville School District.
- Easy commute to Albany, Rt. 20, and I-87.
- Municipal water service and private sewer.
- Sumptuous 1st-floor master suites.
- Full basement with natural light, egress windows.
- 2-car front-entry garage (per plan).
- Energy efficient construction and technology.
- Luxury gourmet kitchen package with wall oven, vented range hood, and stainless steel cooktop.
- Stained maple, or designer white cabinetry.
- Choice of granite or quartz countertops
- Custom wood moldings throughout, with tray ceilings in dining room (per plan).
- Designer lighting collections.
- Gas fireplace with custom built mantel
- Annual maintenance and landscaping package available upon request.
- Take Advantage of the Colonie Golf & Country Club.
Sort By Price
Schools and Education
Voorheesville Central School District
Other Education Facilities
Health and Wellness
Recreation, Shopping, and Eating Out
This advertisement is made pursuant to Cooperative Policy Statement No.1 issued by the New York State Attorney General. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor. File No. HO-13-0032.
MARKETING DISCLAIMER: The renderings and visual media used in our marketing are for illustrative purposes only. They often depict options and upgrades that are available to purchase but may not be included in the standard feature package. For a full list of our current models, standard features, and available options contact a member of our sales team. All plans and specifications are believed correct at time of publication, however accuracy is not fully guaranteed. All dimensions, sizes, and descriptions shown are approximate. We reserve the right to revise content without notice or obligation.