A good life can be as simple as owning a home you love, in a location that’s perfect for you. Welcome to Sable Woods, where you can truly find a home to make your own.
Enjoy living in the center of the Capital Region, with easy accessibility to all work centers, and plenty to do just minutes away. Whether you choose to spend your weekends at home with family or out to dinner with friends, finding the right way to enjoy yourself is easy.
Situated along Consaul Road, rests two exclusive cul-de-sacs featuring 18 homesites with eco-friendly amenities. Sable Woods is Amedore’s next neighborhood created by a family that cares for families. Love where you live and enjoy your new Amedore Home.
Love Where You Live!
Hurry! One Homesite Remaining!
BRAND NEW! Find a home you can truly call your own, with easy accessibility to all work centers, and plenty to do just minutes away.
Features at a Glance
- Located off Consaul Road
- Minutes from golf, soccer, and year round activities.
- Floorplans up to 3,100 sq.ft.
- 1 & 2 Story home designs.
- Low school and property taxes.
- Brand new EnergySmart homes.
- Choice of quartz or granite kitchen countertops.
- Stained maple or designer white kitchen cabinets.
Schools and Education
- Saddlewood Elementary School
- Lisha Kill Middle School
- Colonie Central High School
South Colonie School District
Health and Wellness
Recreation, Shopping, and Eating Out
- Proctors Theatre
- Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady
- The Crossings Park of Colonie
- Ann Lee Pond Nature & Historic Preserve
- Albany Pine Bush
MARKETING DISCLAIMER: The renderings and visual media used in our marketing are for illustrative purposes only. They often depict options and upgrades that are available to purchase but may not be included in the standard feature package. For a full list of our current models, standard features, and available options contact a member of our sales team. All plans and specifications are believed correct at time of publication, however accuracy is not fully guaranteed. All dimensions, sizes, and descriptions shown are approximate. We reserve the right to revise content without notice or obligation.